General Conditions for WUWHS Patronage and invitation of WUWHS executive board members as speakers to scientific and cultural events.
WUWHS support or protect scientific and cultural events that responds to scientific criteria linked to Wound Care topics and that assure high standard concerning the speakers involved.
Process of Approval
– International value of the meeting in addition to its clinical and scientific interest
– WUWHS member involvement in the organization, or in its lectures or chairmen roles
– Involvement of at least one of the members of the executive board in the scientific program including free registration to the congress and accommodation for the member (covering 3 nights or at least the all duration of the congress)
– Commitment on promoting “WUWHS logo” during its event
– The program must be sent to the Secretary General of WUWHS by email, at least 90 days before the dated event.
– The Secretary General will forward the request to WUWHS President who after approval will communicate back to the applicant within one week.
Once received the patronage approval, the WUWHS Logo can be used on the program, leaflets, publications and other publicity materials. The program of the event will be added on WUWHS website in the area dedicated to “Wound Healing Events”.
Non – WUWHS Members
Once patronage approval is granted, the WUWHS Logo can be used on the program, leaflets, publications and other publicity materials. The organizers will have the possibility to ask, paying a fee, for the insertion of their program on WUWHS website and for the sending of the program to WUWHS members.