Journal of Wound Care
The Journal of Wound Care (JWC) is the leading monthly peer-reviewed, international wound care title. JWC publishes the latest, most relevant research and clinical expertise to support the delivery of best practice and innovation in wound care management and tissue viability. Medline listed with an Impact Factor, JWC is an official partner of the World Union of Wound Healing Societies, and in the US is affiliated with the Academy of Physicians in Wound Healing, American Venous and Lymphatic Society, Association for the Advancement of Wound Care and the Wound Care Education Institute. It also produces JWC LATAM in association with the Confederación Multidisciplinar Latino Americana de Heridas Estomas e Incontinencias. With more than 14,000 pages of content in our online archive, the range of information JWC offers is unmatched anywhere. Visit the JWC website.
In addition to publishing original research, JWC leads on innovation in wound care. Working with key opinion leaders, industry and experts in the field, JWC develops international consensus on best practice including professional guidelines, such as S.T.R.I.D.E, Timers and SECURE prevention, disseminates information and innovation through key events including WoundsExpo, and celebrates success through the annual JWC Awards.
To find out more about JWC, including how to submit a paper, subscribe to the journal or to work with us on developing guidance on wound care management and tissue viability, contact JWC Editorial Office or Managing Director Anthony Kerr
Journal of Wound Care & World Union of Wound Healing Societies
An exclusive 40% subscription discount for WUWHS members
- Practice – Clinical articles with practical guidance for healing complex wounds
- Education – The latest expertise from leading practitioners, sharing innovations worldwide
- Research – Original research findings, with implications for current practice
- Management – Studies of treatments and techniques for effective wound management
Plus regular supplements in association with the World Union of Wound Healing Societies.
To claim your exclusive WUWHS discount, go on https://www.magsubscriptions.com/jwc-wuwhs, select your preferred subscription option and enter code WUWHS40 at the checkout.
The JWC WUWHS Supplement
This supplement is a special collaboration between Journal of Wound Care and the World Union of Wound Healing Societies (WUWHS). It has been designed to provide healthcare professionals worldwide with the latest medical education and shares international best practice and original research in wound management and skin integrity.
Highlights in this issue include:
- Topical oxygen therapy in the treatment of diabetic foot ulcers
- A novel debridement device for the treatment of hard-to-heal wounds
- Multicomponent compression system use in patients with chronic venous insufficiency
- Bacteriophage treatment of intransigent diabetic toe ulcers
- Comparison of two pixelated insoles using in-shoe pressure sensors to determine offloading